FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-APNG50NETB20A2
Ship Weight: 10.3794 lb
Protect your expensive electrical equipment from electrical noise interference & damage from power transients with a 20-amp, rack-mountable power filter from APC. It features 9 outlets, giving you plenty of room to plug in all your equipment. Also included is sequence turn on/off so your components are powered on or off in the right order, thus preventing too much power draw and reducing unnecessary circuit breaker tripping. With multiple LED indicators and display dimmer options you can adjust the brightness of your power filter based on your personal preference and monitor the power status visually. Perfect for a small business or a home theater setup.Features:
- 9 Outlets
- 50hz/60hz Freq
- Rfi/emi Filtering
- Protects From Electrical Noise Interference & Damage From Power Transients
- Managed Through Display Interface, Web Interface Or Command Line Interface
- Network Manageability
- Configures Alarm Thresholds To Help Avoid Overloaded Circuits
- Helps Power On Components In Order To Prevent Speaker Stress
- Independent Outlet Control
- Event & Data Logging
- Includes Rack Ears
- 8ft Cord
- Dim: 1.7"h X 17.1"w X 9.5"d
- Ul Listed
- 1-year Product Warranty
- $450,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 10.38 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.