FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-CRUPZX7502
Ship Weight: 5.2007 lb
Music is changing, did you notice? It is way more than guitars and drums now. Today’s music demands that a car audio system can produce everything from classic music to tracks burned by a weekend DJ and mastered on a laptop. Crunch brings out every detail. The POWERZONE series features Versa Cross fully adjustable electronic crossovers for fast and easy audio system setups compatible with almost any speaker system. To prevent obsolescence, all multichannel POWERZONE amplifiers are bridgeable and low-impedance stable, enabling growth in a car audio system to a much higher performance level. This 750-Watt POWERZONE 2-Channel Class AB Amp has high-level speaker leads, silver preamp-level RCA inputs and oversized speaker terminals. Amp protection has system-diagnostics LEDs that indicate current/amp overload, short circuits, thermal overload and DC offset. Dimensions are 2.17"H x 9.29"W x 7.87"D.Features:
- Class Ab
- 2ohm Stable
- Sepp (single-ended Push/pull) Design
- Rugged Mosfet Pulse-width Modulation Power Supply For Instant Maxx Power Output
- High-level Speaker Leads
- Silver Preamp-level Rca Inputs
- Oversized Speaker Terminals
- Speed-fets High-speed Mosfet Output Devices
- Amp Protection With System-diagnostics Leds Protects Against Current/amp Overload, Short Circuits, Thermal Overload & Dc Offset
- Dim: 2.17"h X 7.87"w X 9.29"d
- 750w Max
- 165w Rms X 2 @ 4ohm
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.