by First Alert
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-FATS2602DF
Ship Weight: 27.8003 lb
The First Alert Waterproof Fire Chest will give you peace of mind knowing that your important documents and belongings are safe and sound in the event of a fire or flood. Made to hold standard letter-size papers and keep them flat, this chest is also suitable to safeguard computer discs, USB flash drives, and other data storage devices. The chest comes equipped with a waterproof seal along the opening that keeps your valuables dry—even when the chest is fully submerged. This is great for protecting your documents if there's a fire and emergency sprinklers are triggered. The seal also enables the chest to float during a flood, keeping it up out of the water and making it easy to locate. This chest features a durable composite construction with 4 to 8 digit programmable digital lock with emergency override key in case you forget your passcode. This product is backed by a five-year limited warranty and lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee.Features:
- .39 Cu Ft Capacity
- Holds 8.5" X 11" Papers Flat
- waterproof Seal Keeps Contents Dry
- fire-resistant Up To 1,550deg F For 30 Minutes
- secured By A 4-8-digit Digital Lock With Emergency-override Key
- 8.5" H X 16 "w X 12.79"d
- Weighs 27lbs
- Also Suitable To Safeguard Computer Discs, Usb Flash Drives & Other Data Storage Devices
- 5-year Limited Warranty & Lifetime After-fire Replacement Guarantee
- Dimension: L 13.25 X W 16.25 X H 9.75 in.
- Shipping Weight: 27.8 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.