FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-HAI31A008
Ship Weight: 0.2998 lb
10+ in stock
The 31A00-8 Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensor is used for sensing indoor or outdoor temperature from -40 F to 120 F. It is coated with a sealant to withstand outdoor moisture and features a high accuracy temperature sensor that doesn't need calibration. This sensor comes with a bracket for mounting garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, and coolers. The temperature can be displayed on the console or spoken over the telephone. It can also report, log, alert, or generate an alarm if the temperature reaches freeze conditions or if the temperature goes above the high set point or drops below the low set point programmed in the system.Features:
- Indoor/outdoor Temperature Sensor From -40deg F-120deg F
- Includes Accessory Kit & Instruction Sheet
- Allows Monitoring & Activating Of Programs Based On Temperatures
- Can Be Used Outdoors, In Attics, Basements, Wine Cellars, Etc.
- Must Be Connected Directly To The Leviton Controller Using A 4-conductor Wire
- For Professional Installation Only
- With Humidity Sensor
- Dimension: L 5.4 X W 4.8 X H 1.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.