Item #: PTR-ICI151429
Ship Weight: 0.0992 lb
Ideal for desktop, notebook and netbook computers, the Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 3D 7.1 Sound Adapter instantly creates microphone-in and audio-out ports through any USB port. Easily connect headsets, microphones and speakers equipped with 3.5mm cables that are too short to comfortably reach ports in awkward or inconvenient locations. With plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities, it easily replaces inoperative sound cards, bypasses damaged audio ports and improves access without special drivers or software.Features:
- Instantly Creates Microphone-in/audio-out Connectivity Through Any Usb Port
- Improves Access, Bypasses Faulty Sound Cards Or Audio Ports & Upgrades Audio Performance
- Supports 3d & Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound & Includes Preset Sound Effects With 10-band Equalizer
- Easy-access Keys: Microphone-mute, Speaker-mute, Volume-up, Volume-down
- Confirming Led Indicators: Microphone-mute, Status, Activity
- Easy Usb Installation Requires No External Power Or Software
- Plug & Play, Hot Swappable--includes Xear 3d & Virtual 7.1-channel Sound Simulation Software For Windows 7/8 & Mac Compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimension: L 6.2 X W 5.45 X H 2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.