FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-ICI401517
Ship Weight: 0.7496 lb
10+ in stock
MANHATTAN CCD Contact Barcode Scanners deliver high-quality scanning for a wide range of data collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes and increase productivity. The CCD scan engine features no moving parts for years of reliable service reading popular barcodes including UPC, EAN and GS1 DataBar. Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application where it appears as if it was manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. Its versatile switchable USB or PS/2 cable interface integrates with most PCs without an external power supply. With a scan rate of 50 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 20mm (0.78 in), this model offers a practical daily scanning solution for point-of-sale, shipping, warehousing, office and industrial applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors.Features:
- Helps Speed Data Entry, Reduce Errors & Improve Efficiency
- Ideal For Retail Transactions & Automated Processes
- Keyboard Wedge Decoder Displays Data As If Directly Entered From Keyboard
- Wide Scan Field Provides Quick, Accurate Reads With Up To 150 Scans Per Second Up To 10" Away
- Detects Many Popular Symbologies Including Upc, Ean & Gs1 Databar
- Switchable Interface Integrates With Most Pcs
- Easy To Install & Use Without Software Or Special Training
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimension: L 9.5 X W 3.9 X H 2.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.