FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-LIN21226DCRRT
Ship Weight: 5.4983 lb
10+ in stock
The Linear Electronic Access Control Cylindrical Lockset is durable, weatherproof, and designed for both indoor and outdoor commercial and residential use. A master password control system stores and recognizes up to 120 passwords and allows for the instant elimination of unwanted users. Two mechanical keys are provided for optional use during emergency situations. The lock is powered by four AA 1.5 volt batteries (not included) designed for 15,000 keypad activations translating into approximately 5 years of usage based upon 10 activations per day. Assorted styles: Right-hand & Left-HandFeatures:
- Durable Construction Designed To Last More Than 10 Years
- Clutch-lever Design
- Long Battery Life (15,000 Keypad Activations) With Low-battery Alert
- Passwords Are Stored During Battery Removal
- Easy To Install Into A Standard Cylindrical Door Prep (ansi 151.8)
- 15-min Installation
- Master Password Control System
- 120 User Codes
- Invalid Code Lockout For 20 Sec After 3 Incorrect Password Attempts
- Override Key For Emergency Situations
- Includes Mounting Hardware & 2 Keys
- 2-year Limited Warranty
- Right-hand Opening
- Dim: 10.2"h X 7.3"w X 8.4"d
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.