FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-LRN11788
Ship Weight: 11.1995 lb
10+ in stock
Technology is not slowing down. Are you keeping up? The Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 Insight Fishfinder/Chartplotter with 83/200kHz Transducer & Lowrance SmartSteer is a bottom machine that goes well beyond finding. HDS integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use multi-touch display, and is a revolutionary step forward for the marine electronics industry. You can also choose full key pad operation ,depending on user preference and on-the-water conditions.Features:
- 7" Touchscreen
- View Chirp & Structurescan Simultaneously
- Fully Customizable Split-screen Options
- Full Control Via Touchscreen Or Keypad
- Autopilot Via Lowrance Smartsteer Technology
- Built-in Structurescan Hd Sonar Imaging
- Broadband Sounder With Downscan Overlay
- Trackback Feature
- Built-in Insight Usa Mapping & Navionics Basemap (usa & Row)
- Optional Navionics Charts
- 3d Perspective View
- Structuremap, Broadband Radar & Sirius Weather Overlay Capability
- Insight Genesis Personalized Maps
- 10hz Gps/glonass Antenna
- Simple Wiring To Add Accessories Via Ethernet Or Broadband Radar
- Includes 83/200khz Transducer
- 2 Sd Card Slots
- Add-on Cartography Available From Insight Hd, Navionics, Jeppson C-map & Other 3rd Party Toolkit Partners
- Same Flush Mount Cutout & Bracket As Hds-7 Gen2 Touch
- Made In The Usa
- Dimension: L 14.2 X W 11.9 X H 10.3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.