FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-LRN12635001
Ship Weight: 0.8003 lb
10+ in stock
The Lowrance Hook-3x Fishfinder with 83/200kHz Transducer is a great option for maximizing your catch. The transducer operates at either 83kHz or 200kHz to give you just the right view of your underwater surroundings. Meanwhile, features like the fish-identifying icons bring the advantages of up-to-date technology to the serenity of the great outdoors.Features:
- Led-backlit 3" Color Display With Detailed 320 X 240 Resolution That's Easy To See In Full Sunlight & From Wide Viewing Angles
- Broadband Sounder Detail Easily Identifies Fish Targets, Bottom Contour, Structure Detail, Bottom Hardness, Thermoclines & More
- Advanced Signal Processing (asp) Reduces The Need To Manually Adjust Settings To See Fish, Structure & Bottom Detail More Clearly
- Dual-frequency 83 Or 200khz Operation Helps Maximize View Beneath Boat
- 83khz Sonar Operation Provides Up To 60deg Of Conical Coverage--ideal For Displaying Largest Fish Arches & Searching Large Areas
- 200khz Frequency Provides Up To 20deg Of Conical Coverage For Enhanced Fish-target Separation & Lure Tracking--ideal For Drop-shotting Technique
- Pages Button Allows User To Quickly Switch Between 83khz & 200khz Sonar Frequency Views
- Fish Id Displays Firh Icons Instead Of Fish Arches To Help Identify Fish Targets
- Includes Track & Alarm Options
- Dedicated Keys Allow User To Zoom Up To 4x The Standard View & Focus On Key Fishing Areas
- Power Button Doubles As Backlight Control To Adjust For Daylight Or Nighttime Fishing Situations
- Patented Skimmer Transducer With Built-in Water-temperature Sensor Can Track Bottom Up To 75mph
- Easily Adjust The Viewing Angle Or Disconnect & Store With The Quick-release, Tilt-&-swivel Bracket
- Supported By Lowrance Advantage Service Program
- Dimension: L 10.7 X W 8.9 X H 4.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.