by MB Quart
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MBQDA112001
Ship Weight: 7.2003 lb
10+ in stock
This MB Quart Discus Monoblock Class d Amp (1,200 Watts) features an all new from-the-ground-up design. It has ample extrusion length for high thermal performance as well as on-board fusing. And 6-1/2 in. wide PCBs provide better parts spacing.Features:
- Class D/class Q1
- Purpose-built Mono Subwoofer Amp
- Q-stasis Preamp Stage With Low-noise Inputs
- Focused Mass Aluminum Heat Sinks
- Ample Extrusion Length For High Thermal Performance
- Nickel-plated Rca Level Inputs
- Electronic Crossover--full/lpf/hpf
- 3-stage Protection Circuit With Indictors On Amp End Panel
- Molded/angled Connectors
- Includes Remote
- Dim: 2.2"h X 12.2"w X 9"d
- 1,200w Max
- 400w Rms X 1 @ 4ohm
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.