by MB QUART
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MBQNK1169L
Ship Weight: 2.7999 lb
The MB Quart Nautic Series 6 in. x 9 in. 140-Watt 2-Way Coaxial Speaker System is an award-winning, marine-certified premium coaxial speaker set for boat, RV and off-road vehicle audio installations. The speakers feature water-resistant midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust-resistant connectors. The spider is weather-resistant while the speaker frames and integrated grilles are UV protected to help protect against color fade. These illuminated speakers can be controlled by the optional N1-RC Wireless RF LED light remote.Features:
- 140w Max
- 70w Rms
- Marine Certified--protected Against Sun Fade With Uva Paint Coating
- Conformal-coated Crossover Components Protected Against Water Spray As Well As Dust & Sand
- Life Shield Badge Indicates Speakers Are Waterproof, Dustproof, Snowproof & Shockproof
- Tested To The Highest Marine & Motorsports Standards For Resisting The Elements (ip67)
- Titanium Dome Tweeter For Smooth Musical Response & High Output With Minimal Amp Power
- 6.5" Composite Poly Midrange Is A Uva-protected, Water-resistant Composite Polypropylene Cone With Temperature-stable Butyl Rubber Surround Mounted On A Lightweight Composite Frame
- High-temperature Copper Voice Coil Wound On A Kapton Former
- High-energy Y30 Motor Assembly With Strontium Ferrite Magnet For Higher Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Marine-certified Crossover Is Conformal Coated With Positive Thermal Coefficient Tweeter Protection
- Freq Resp: 27hz-22khz (+/-10db)
- Sensitivity: 92db @ 1w/1m
- Imp: 4ohm
- Mounting Dia: 5.85" X 8.69"
- Mounting Depth: 3.5"
- Mounting Height With Grille & Gasket: 1"
- Includes Led Illumination With Limitless Color Choices
- Dimension: L 16.7 X W 11.3 X H 6.1 in.
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.