by MB Quart
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MBQNT1120LB
Ship Weight: 4.9009 lb
10+ in stock
The MB Quart Nautic Series 2-Way Wake Tower Speaker with Matte Black Finish and Mounting Hardware (8 in., 140 Watts, With LED Illumination) is a high-end sound, marine certified premium coaxial tower enclosure and speaker for boats, off-road vehicles or project vehicles' audio installation needs. The enclosure is sealed against the elements and features internal steel reinforcement for strength. The speaker features water-resistant components to the IPX67 standard, including midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust-resistant internal connectors. Each unit includes the enclosure and mounting hardware.Features:
- Marine Certified--protected Against Sun Fade With Uva Paint Coating
- Conformal-coated Crossover Components Protected Against Water Spray As Well As Dust & Sand
- Life Shield Badge Indicates Speakers Are Waterproof, Dustproof, Snowproof & Shockproof
- Tested To The Highest Marine & Motorsports Standards For Resisting The Elements (ip67)
- Titanium Dome Tweeter For Smooth Musical Response & High Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Composite Poly Midrange Is A Uva-protected, Water-resistant Composite Polypropylene Cone With Temperature-stable Butyl Rubber Surround Mounted On A Lightweight Composite Frame
- High-temperature Copper Voice Coil Wound On A Kapton Former
- High-energy Y30 Motor Assembly With Strontium Ferrite Magnet For Higher Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Marine-certified Crossover Is Conformal Coated With Positive Thermal Coefficient Tweeter Protection
- Imp: 4ohm
- Injection-molded Tower Enclosure
- Steel-reinforced Mounting System With Powder-coated Die-cast Mounts With 11 Mounting Hardware Options From 1.5"-2.75"
- Centering Ring
- Dim: 8.4"h X 8.4"w
- Hang Height: 9.04"
- Matte Black
- 140w Max
- 70w Rms
- Freq Resp: 55hz-20khz (+/-3db)
- Sensitivity: 92db @ 1w/1m
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.