by MB Quart
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MBQNW1254
Ship Weight: 8.6002 lb
10+ in stock
The Nautic Series Marine-Certified 10 in. 600 Watt Shallow Subwoofer has been designed for those marine and powersports applications where space can be an issue. With only 2-83/100 in. of mounting depth, the subwoofer can fit in any bench seat, gunnel or shallow compartment without giving up much space at all. Designed to perform optimally in free-air applications, it will also perform in as small as 45/100 cu. ft. sealed enclosure.Features:
- 600w Max
- 300w Rms
- Shallow Depth--only Requires 2.8" Mounting Depth
- Marine Certified--protected Against Sun Fade With Uva Paint Coating
- Conformal-coated Crossover Components Protected Against Water Spray As Well As Dust & Sand
- Life Shield Badge Indicates Speakers Are Waterproof, Dustproof, Snowproof & Shockproof
- Tested To The Highest Marine & Motorsports Standards For Resisting The Elements (ip67)
- Water-resistant, Woven Red Aramid Fiber Composite Spider
- 10" Composite Poly Midrange Is A Uva-protected, Water-resistant Composite Polypropylene Cone With Temperature-stable Butyl Rubber Surround Mounted On A Lightweight Composite Frame
- High-temperature Copper Voice Coil Wound On A Kapton Former
- High-energy Y30 Motor Assembly With Strontium Ferrite Magnet For Higher Output With Minimal Amp Power
- Gold-plated Push-&-insert Terminals
- Imp: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 82db @ 1w/1m
- Outside Dia: 10.72"
- Mounting Depth: 2.83"
- Mounting Height With Grille & Gasket: 4.65"
- Dimension: L 12.5 X W 12.5 X H 6.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.