FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MECASWC1
Ship Weight: 0.2998 lb
10+ in stock
The Axxess ASWC is a universal steering wheel control interface that can be used on most any vehicle with steering wheel controls. Designed to be used with today's top aftermarket radio manufactures like Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and others, the ASWC is all you'll need to retain the OEM steering wheel controls. The ASWC has the ability to auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios, and it will preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically, so no programming is required. If desired, the ASWC can be manually programmed so the user can make the steering wheel controls function the way they want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.Features:
- Auto Detects Most Vehicles On The Market & Programs Steering Wheel Controls Automatically
- Auto Detects Connected Radio
- Nonvolatile Memory Retains Control Settings Even If The Battery Is Disconnected
- Updateable Via Micro-b Usb Cable
- Dimension: L 8 X W 3.15 X H 2.3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.