FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-MPT3025
Ship Weight: 2.9983 lb
The Model 3025 Three-input Video Distribution System with 5-volt IR accepts a CATV or antenna input, audio/video signals from two video source and modulates them to two user selected channels that can be seen at five TV locations. The modulator channels are digitally programmed. Push a channel select button to choose the desired unused TV channel and the internal microprocessor digitally sets the modulator to the exact FCC channel specification. The channel settings are retained in memory during a power failure. The Model 3025 features optional IR control of connected video sources and whole house IR integration with a built-in 5-volt IR engine. Model 2133 set-top IR targets connect between the amplifier outputs and the television sets. IR emitters connected to the amplifier will repeat the IR remote control signals back to the video source componenFeatures:
- All-in-one System
- Dual-input Modulator: 2-in, 5-out Modulator
- Triple Input System That Accepts Either An Antenna Input Or A/v Signals From 2 Sources & Modulates Them To User-selected Channels That Can Be Seen At Up To 5 Tv Locations
- 5v Ir Capable With Optional 2133 & 2173
- Tuning Range: Cat-5 65-125 (excluding 95-99) & Uhf 14-64
- Includes Power Supply
- Dimension: L 12.5 X W 7.3 X H 2.8 in.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.