by NESCO/American Harvest
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-NESPIC14
Ship Weight: 6.1487 lb
Ideal for small kitchens, dorms, apartments RVs and more, this cook top is the perfect companion for any chef. It features an electric current passing through the induction coil beneath the surface to create an electromagnetic field. The electromagnetic field then generates heat directly into ferrous metal cookware placed on the cook top, bypassing the glass surface. So your pan gets hot while the cook top doesn't. The smooth, ceramic top wipes clean with ease. Also features five different cook modes and instant temperature adjustments.Features:
- Durable Ceramic Glass Top
- Instant Temperature Adjustments & 5 Touch Controls--melt, Warm, Simmer, Boil, Fry & Sear
- 36% More Energy Efficient Than Gas Stoves & 13% More Than Electric
- Safe Cooktop That Doesn't Get Hot
- Ideal For Kitchens, Dorms, Offices, Rvs & Outdoors
- Electric Current Passing Through The Induction Coil Beneath The Surface Creates An Electromagnetic Field
- Electromagnetic Field Generates Heat Directly Into Ferrous Metal Cookware Placed On The Cooktop, Bypassing The Glass Surface, So The Pan Gets Hot But The Cooktop Doesn't
- Includes Test Magnet For Ferrous Metal Cookware
- Dimension: L 18 X W 13.1 X H 3.7 in.
- Shipping Weight: 6.15 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.