FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-OEMPS815LCRS
Ship Weight: 8.8494 lb
10+ in stock
Kevlar is an amazing fibrous material developed by two DuPont research scientists in 1965. The technology proved to be stronger, more durable and lighter than any other material available. Kevlar is 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight. These unique properties lend Kevlar to a wide variety of applications. Products made with DuPont's Kevlar-from loudspeaker cones and protective apparel to automotive parts and ropes used on the Mars Pathfinder-do more, go farther, last longer, and do the impossible.Features:
- 160w Max
- 8" Woven Kevlar Woofer With Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1" Lens-free Aluminized Ferro-fluid, Pivoting Dome Tweeter
- Imp: 8ohm
- Sensitivity: 91db @ 1w/1m
- Freq Resp: 35hz-22khz
- High-temperature, Polyimide Voice Coils
- 3rd-order Electro-acoustic Crossover Glass Epoxy Pc Board, Low Dcr Inductors, Tight-tolerance Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors & Gold-plated Terminals
- Woofer Mounted In Wide-mouth, Foam-lined Baffle With Pole-mounted Tweeter Minimizes Diffraction While Widening Dispersion Sound Field
- 15deg Angle Enables Significantly Enhanced Cinematic Sound Imaging When Room Acoustics Dictate Ceiling-mounted Loudspeakers For Home Theater Systems
- Dog-leg Type Mounting System
- Acoustically Transparent Scrim Cloth Grille
- Cutout Dim: 11.5" Dia X 5.75"d
- Overall Dia: 12.88"
- Shipping Weight: 8.85 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.