FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-OLYPAD200
Ship Weight: 0.3505 lb
The 200-Lumen AD Series High-Performance LED Flashlight by Olympia is a high-performance flashlight designed for outdoor use. It uses innovative CREE LED technology to ensure high- brightness for any illumination need. Beam distance is 371ft. The flashlight is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with Type II hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, is 5.8" long and uses 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries. It has 5 light settings including strobe and SOS for emergency situations, and automatically remembers the last used setting after being in any one of the 5 lighting modes for 3 seconds. All AD Series Olympia flashlights are ANSI FL-1 tested, and are waterproof to IPX-8 and impact-resistant to 1 meter. The AD200 is perfect for all situations including hunting, hiking, camping, caving, general household use, recreational activities or emergencies.Features:
- Waterproof (ipx8)
- High/middle/low/strobe/sos Light Settings
- Auto Memorizes Last Used Setting/mode After Being In Any 1 Of 5 Light Settings For 3 Seconds
- Ansi Fl 1 Standard
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum With Type Ii Anodized Antiabrasive Finish
- Cree-xpg-r3 Led
- High-performance Metal Orange Peel Reflector
- Includes 1 Lanyard, 1 Belt Clip, 1 Extra Tail-switch Cap & 2 Extra O-rings
- 200 Lumens
- Dim: 5.8"l X .89" Dia
- Includes 2 Aa Batteries
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.