by P3 International
Item #: PTR-P3IP7901
Ship Weight: 0.5997 lb
10+ in stock
The P3 International P7901 Molechaser makes moles scram by emitting a penetrating sound that sets the rodents' sensitive hearing on edge. Operating in a circular pattern of 100 feet, the Molechaser also chases off ground squirrels, shrews, voles, pocket mice, and gophers. It won't harm the rodents or your earthworms or your pets; it won't even harm your lawnmower, because you can bury it flush with the ground. At 1-3/4 inches in diameter and 15 inches long, the high impact ABS plastic Molechaser doesn't require an excavation of your garden. Plus, you can replace the four D-cell batteries--approximately once every 4 to 6 months--without digging it up. The Molechaser gives off 300 Hz of sound at 15-second intervals and works best in unobstructed, moist clay soil. If soil is dry, sandy, or peat soil, you may need a couple of Molechasers to get rid of moles for good.Features:
- Gets Rid Of Moles, Voles, Gophers, Shrews & Other Burrowing Rodents
- Made Of Sturdy, High-impact Materials
- Weatherproof & Proven Effective
- Penetrating Sonic Pulses Of 300hz At 15-sec Intervals Irritate Burrowing Rodents & Motivate Them To Move To A More Comfortable Home
- Unit Can Be Buried Flush With Lawn, Allowing Easy Mowing Without Detracting From The Landscape
- Patented Battery Cylinder Allows User To Change Batteries While Unit Remains In Ground
- 4-month-6-month Battery Life
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimension: L 16.6 X W 2.3 X H 2.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.