by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACAAGM44
Ship Weight: 1.1001 lb
10+ in stock
The PAC AA-GM44 Amp Integration Interface with Harness for Select 2010 and Up GM Vehicles plugs into the vehicle’s wiring behind the factory radio. It provides a 4-channel adjustable audio output via 2 sets of stereo RCA connectors. This allows simple and quick audio connection to an aftermarket amp, without effecting the performance of the stock speakers. It is not compatible in vehicles with premium factory amplified systems. 2012+ Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon vehicles equipped with a non-navigation radio require AOEM-GM1416.Features:
- Upgrades Factory Gm Sound System Without Replacing Factory Radio By Adding An Amp
- Provides Audio Signal Without Having To Cut Factory Wiring
- Provides 4-channel Audio Output With Included Rca Or Speaker Wire Harness
- Not Compatible In Vehicles With Premium Factory Amplified Systems
- Dimension: L 9 X W 8.9 X H 1.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.