by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACC2AGM24
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
This Class 2 GM Amp Interface from PAC Audio for select 2002 to 2009 GM vehicles allows you to add any aftermarket amp to GM SUVs and trucks that have a Class 2 premium Bose (Y91 RPO code) amp. The C2A-GM24 plugs into the vehicle's wiring and provides a stereo RCA audio output for adding aftermarket amplification. It provides full-range audio output 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz and 4-channel RCA output. Audio output level is controlled by the volume of the factory radio. The unit reads databus signals and provides analog audio signal while plug-in installation retains factory wiring integrity. If the factory amp is removed or disconnected, the C2A-GM24 will not function.Features:
- Plugs Into Canbus To Provide Stereo Rca Audio Output For Adding Aftermarket Amplification
- Provides Full-range Audio Output
- Audio Output Level Is Controlled By Volume Of Factory Radio
- Plug-in Installation Retains Factory Wiring Integrity
- Adds 4-channel Preamp Output Signal For Use With Aftermarket Amp In Class 2 Gm Vehicles
- Compatible Only In Vehicles With Premium Bose Amplified Audio System
- If Factory Amp Is Removed Or Disconnected, This Interface Will Not Work
- Dimension: L 8.5 X W 4 X H 2.75 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.