by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACC2RCHY4
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
10+ in stock
This PAC Radio Replacement Interface (Chrysler) provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio and retains the factory installed amplified audio system. Use the provided SWC output plug with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.Features:
- Replicates Factory Warning Chimes & Provides A Databus Generated 12v Accessory Power Output That Is Fully Compatible With The Gm Rap System
- Keeps The Radio Powered After Key-off
- Issues Data Commands That Maintain A Health System Status To Other Vehicle's Systems
- Retains All Warning Chimes Including Backup Chimes, Memory Seats, Low Fuel, Door/hatch Ajar & Others
- Includes +12v Accessory Wire
- Retains Rap System When Key Is Turned Off--radio Stays On For Approximately 10 Min Or Until The Door Is Opened
- Supplied Wire Harness To Connect Aftermarket Stereo To Factory Speakers
- Will Work In Vehicle That Has The Factory Bose Amp Removed Or Bypassed--custom Wiring Is Required
- Buzzer Is Built Into The Interface
- For Chrysler
- Dimension: L 8.75 X W 9 X H 2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.