by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACC2RFRD1
Ship Weight: 0.6482 lb
6 in stock
This PAC Audio Radio Replacement Interface for Ford is for select 2006 to 2012 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles and 2008 to 2011 Mazda Tribute vehicles and provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. It retains the factory-installed amplified audio system and rear-seat entertainment and dual-zone audio (if equipped). A steering-wheel interface module should be used to retain function of all factory controls and it requires MS-FRD1 to retain SYNC.Features:
- Provides Navigation Trigger Wires & Timed Accessory Output For Replacing Factory Radio
- Retains The Factory-installed Amplified Audio System & Rear-seat Entertainment & Dual-zone Audio (if Equipped)
- Provides Data-controlled Rap Accessory Output, Parking Brake, Reverse Trigger, Vehicle Speed Sense & Illumination Output Wires
- Steering-wheel Interface Module Should Be Used To Retain Function Of All Factory Controls
- Requires Ms-frd1 (not Supplied) To Retain Sync
- For Select 2006-2012 Ford, Lincoln & Mercury & 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute Vehicles
- Dimension: L 8.8 X W 8.5 X H 2.8 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.