by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACC2RGM11B
Ship Weight: 0.4497 lb
2 in stock
The PAC Radio Replacement Interface (2005 to 2006 Cobalt, 2004 to 2007 Malibu, 2005 to 2007 G6, No OnStar) facilitates replacement of a factory radio while retaining all factory safety warning chimes and audible turn signal indicators. It is compatible with amplified and nonamplified audio systems.Features:
- Replicates Factory Warning Chimes & Provides A Databus Generated 12v Accessory Power Output That Is Fully Compatible With The Gm Rap System Which Keeps The Radio Powered After Key-off
- Issues Data Commands That Maintain A Health System Status To Other Vehicle's Systems
- Retains All Warning Chimes Including Backup Chimes, Memory Seats, Low Fuel, Door/hatch Ajar & Others
- Includes +12v Accessory Wire
- Retains Rap System When Key Is Turned Off--radio Stays On For Approximately 10 Min Or Until The Door Is Opened
- Supplied Wire Harness To Connect Aftermarket Stereo To Factory Speakers
- Will Work In Vehicle That Has The Factory Bose Amp Removed Or Bypassed--custom Wiring Is Required
- Buzzer Is Built Into The Interface
- For Non-onstar 2005-2006 Chevrolet Cobalt, 2004-2007 Malibu, 2005-2007 Pontiac G6
- Dimension: L 9 X W 9 X H 1.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.