by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACC2RGM29
Ship Weight: 0.4497 lb
3 in stock
The PAC Radio Replacement Interface (29-Bit Interface for 2007 GM vehicles with No OnStar System) facilitates replacement of a factory radio while retaining all factory safety warning chimes and audible turn signal indicators. It is ompatible with amplified and non-amplified audio systems.Features:
- Data-controlled Rap Accessory Output
- Retains Factory Warning Chimes & Audible Turn Signal Indicators
- Steering Wheel Control Output Wire
- Antenna Turn On, Amplifier Turn On & Rse Turn On (if Equipped)
- Dimmer/illumination Output Wire
- Rear Seat Audio Controls & Headphone Outputs Are Retained With Use Of Swi-module
- For Non-onstar 29-bit 2006-2007 Buick Lucerne, 2007 Cadillac Dts, Escalade & Srx, 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche, Equinox, Silverado (nonclassic), Suburban & Tahoe, 2006-2007 Impala & Monte Carlo, 2007 Gmc Arcadia, Denali, Sierra (nonclassic) & Yukon, 2007 Pontiac Torrent & 2007 Saturn Outlook
- Dimension: L 8.5 X W 4 X H 1.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.