by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACC2RVW2
Ship Weight: 0.4497 lb
The PAC Radio Replacement Interface ( For Select Volkswagen Vehicles with Navigation Outputs) provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio and retains the factory installed amplified audio system. Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of select factory controls.Features:
- Replicates Factory Warning Chimes & Provides A Databus-generated 12v Accessory Power Output That Is Fully Compatible With The Gm Rap System
- Keeps The Radio Powered After Key-off
- Issues Data Commands That Maintain A Health System Status To Other Vehicle's Systems
- Retains All Warning Chimes Including Backup Chimes, Memory Seats, Low Fuel, Door/hatch Ajar & Others
- Includes +12v Accessory Wire
- Retains Rap System When Key Is Turned Off--radio Stays On For Approximately 10 Min Or Until The Door Is Opened
- Supplied Wire Harness To Connect Aftermarket Stereo To Factory Speakers
- Will Work In Vehicle That Has The Factory Bose Amp Removed Or Bypassed--custom Wiring Is Required
- Buzzer Is Built Into The Interface
- With Navigation Outputs For Select Volkswagen Vehicles
- Dimension: L 8.7 X W 8.7 X H 1.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.45 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.