by PAC Audio
Item #: PTR-PACLC2
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
10+ in stock
This LC-2 Remote High/Low Line-Level Controller from PAC Audio converts the speaker levels of a factory or aftermarket radio to RCA, while giving the user remote control over the amp’s volume. It is dash mountable and has a level control knob. This device adjusts the signal to the ampl, reduces speaker output to preamp levels and cuts out subsonic frequency noise.Features:
- Converts The Speaker Levels Of A Factory Or Aftermarket Radio To Rca While Giving The User Remote Control Over The Amp Volume
- Allows User To Add A Trunk-mounted Amp
- for Subwoofers
- Provides An Additional Set Of Preamp Outputs From A Head Unit Equipped With Only 1 Set
- Allows More Control Over A System's Sound
- Adjusts Head-unit Output From 2w-40w Per Channel
- Mounts In Dash Or Under Dash
- Dimension: L 6.5 X W 6 X H 1.6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.