by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACOS2X
Ship Weight: 0.7496 lb
10+ in stock
The PAC Audio OS-2X for Select GM Class II Vehicles with or without Bose Sound System OnStar Interface retains the function of OnStar when the factory radio is replaced. It generates all safety warning chimes.Features:
- Radio Replacement Interface With Onstar Retention For Select Gm Class Ii Vehicles With Or Without Bose Sound System
- Rear-seat Entertainment Activation
- Provides Plug-in-connection For Swi Module (sold Separately)
- No Steering Wheel Button Mapping Required
- In-field Updateable Firmware Via Usb Using Pac-up
- Retains Onstar When The Factory Radio Is Replaced
- Retains Bose Amplified Audio System, If Equipped
- Provides 10a 12v Accessory Output
- Retains All Safety Warning Chimes
- Navigation Radio Ready
- Maintains A "healthy" Status On The Class Ii Databus
- Retains Rear-seat Radio Controls
- Retains Rear-seat Audio (connects To Aftermarket Radio Aux Input)
- Plug-in Installation For Vehicles With 24-pin Harness
- Includes Os-2x Module, Vehicle Wiring Harness, Chime Module With 4-level Adjustability & Instruction Manual
- Dimension: L 8.5 X W 8.5 X H 1.75 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.