by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACOS5
Ship Weight: 0.7496 lb
7 in stock
The Radio Replacement Interface with OnStar Retention for Select 29-Bit GM LAN Vehicles from PAC Audio retains OnStar system functionality and the Bose factory-installed amplifier (if present) when the factory radio is replaced in a 29-bit GM LAN vehicle. It generates all safety warning chimes and audible turn signal indicators.Features:
- Radio Replacement Interface With Onstar Retention For Select 29-bit Gm Lan Vehicles With Or Without Bose Sound System
- In-field Updateable Firmware Via Usb (using Pac-up)
- Retains Onstar When The Factory Radio Is Replaced
- Retains Factory Bluetooth (2009+ Model Vehicles)
- Retains Rearseat Audio Controls
- Retains Factory Xm
- Retains All Warning Chimes (chime Module Included)
- Retains Backup Sensors/park Assist
- Retains Backup Camera Signal
- Retains Factory Bose Audio Systems
- Retains Factory Premium Bose Audio (y91 Digital, Does Not Support Fading)
- Supports Nonamplified Audio Systems
- Steering Wheel Control Harness (prewired)
- Dual Zone Function
- Chime Volume Adjustment (factory Buttons)
- Onstar Volume Adjustment
- Retained Accessory Power Output (rap)
- Reverse Wire Output
- Vss (vehicle Speed Sense) Output
- Illumination Output
- Parking Brake Output
- Dimension: L 9 X W 9 X H 1.9 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.