by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACRP3GM11
Ship Weight: 0.5997 lb
10 in stock
The PAC RP3-GM11 Radio Replacement Interface for Select GM Vehicles without OnStar is for GM vehicles with Class II data-bus and 24-pin harness. It has a high-current 10A accessory output as well as data-controlled outputs for connect to your navigation radio—speed, reverse, and E-brake status output wires. It retains the factory-installed amplifier, if so equipped. The RP3-GM11 has a data-controlled R.A.P. accessory output, a plug-in connection for steering wheel control SWI-RC or SWI-X and keeps vehicle data-bus intact for service. The chime volume is adjustable with four levels and off. The interface can be quickly updated if needed from the PAC website using PAC-UP USB adapter. Includes RadioPro3 module, plug & play vehicle connection harness & instruction manual.Features:
- High-current 10a Accessory Output
- Data-controlled Outputs For Connection To Navigation Radio--speed, Reverse & E-brake Status Output Wires
- Retains Factory-installed Amp (if Equipped)
- Data-controlled Rap Accessory Output
- Keeps Vehicle Databus Intact For Service
- Plug-in Connection For Steering Wheel Control Module (swi-rc Or Swi-x)
- Adjustable Chime Volume: 4 Levels & Off
- Interface Can Be Quickly Updated If Needed From Pac Website Using Pac-up Usb Adapter
- Includes Radiopro3 Module, Plug & Play Vehicle Connection Harness & Instruction Manual
- For Gm Vehicles With Class Ii Databus & 24-pin Harness
- Dimension: L 8.5 X W 8.5 X H 2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.