by PAC Audio
Item #: PTR-PACSNI35
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
10+ in stock
The SNI-35 Adjustable 2-Channel Line-Out Converter from PAC Audio is a line-out converter for factory radios with 2 to 50 watts per channel, accepts speaker level input and provides stereo RCA output signal for adding an aftermarket amplified audio system. It allows 50 watts maximum input per channel and has a linear 20Hz to 20,000Hz output based on input signal. The transformer isolated for optimal sound and performance. The unit maintains correct phasing and works with most factory-installed radios.Features:
- For Adding An Amp To A Factory Or Aftermarket Radio
- Provides An Additional Set Of Preamp Outputs From A Head Unit Equipped With Only 1 Set
- Linear From 20hz-10khz @ +/-.5db While Maintaining Signal Phase
- Isolates Input & Output Circuits To Prevent Ground Loop Noise
- Adjusts The Signal From 2w-40w Per Channel With Signals Below 20hz Cut Off
- Dimension: L 6.25 X W 5.9 X H 1.2 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.