by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACSWICAN2
Ship Weight: 0.1896 lb
The PAC Steering Wheel Audio Interface (Control Add-on Module) converts the digital steering wheel control signals from the CANbus to a voltage signal. It is designed for select Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Audio VW and Mercedes Benz vehicles. It must be used with SWI-X, SWI-JACK, SWI-ECL/2 or SWI-PS.Features:
- Ir Learning Remote Virtually Learns All Aftermarket Radios' Wireless Ir Remote Signals
- Converts The Signals Generated By The Factory-remote Location Controls Into Ir Signals
- Retains The Steering Wheel Heater & Air Control Buttons On All Gm Vehicles
- Simple 3-wire Hookup
- Step-by-step Programming With Led Confirmation
- Nonvolatile Memory Will Not Lose Programming
- even When Power Is Disconnected
- Control Add-on Module
- Dimension: L 6.25 X W 6.25 X H 1.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.