by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACSWICP5
Ship Weight: 0.4982 lb
7 in stock
The SWI-CP5 PAC Steering Wheel Control with Bus Data is a universal analog/CANbus steering wheel control interface with smartphone/PC app programmability. The SWI-CP5 interface allows the retention of steering wheel controls (SWC), rear seat controls (RSC) and retained accessory power (RAP) whenever replacing a factory radio. Use of this interface also allows you to program two radio functions to each SWC button by using short press/long press dual command functionality, with audible feedback for programming confirmation. You can create and save custom vehicle configuration files for later use. The highly visible tricolor LED keeps you informed of modules status. The SWI-CP5 retains memory even if power is lost, and is equipped with manual learning function for compatibility with unlisted analog vehicles. The SWI-CP5 works in vehicles with either data or analog SWC. Compatible in vehicles equipped with LAN, LIN, CAN, Class II, analog or serial data SWC.Features:
- Steering Wheel Control With Built-in Canbus
- Smartphone/pc/tablet Programmable
- Compatible In Vehicles Equipped With Lan, Lin, Can, Class Ii, Analog Or Serial Data Swc
- Creates & Saves Custom Vehicle-configuration Files For Later Use
- Ability To Assign 2 Radio Functions To 1 Swc Button
- Audible Feedback For Programming Confirmation
- Highly Visible Tricolor Led Keeps User Informed Of Module Status
- Retains Memory Even If Power Is Lost
- Equipped With Manual Learning Function For Compatibility With Unlisted Analog Vehicles
- Dimension: L 8.5 X W 4 X H 1 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.