by PAC Audio
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PACSWIX
Ship Weight: 0.3505 lb
The SWI-X Steering Wheel Audio Interface (Universal) from PAC Audio is an infrared learning remote which virtually learns all aftermarket radios' infrared remote signals with an IR remote operating range of 38 kHz to 40 kHz. This will retain factory steering wheel controls when upgrading your factory radio with an aftermarket stereo equipped with an IR remote control, works with most aftermarket radios featuring an IR remote and retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected. The SWI-X will not work with the RM-RK200 series; including, but not limited to, the RM-RK230, RM-RK240, RM-RK241 and RM-RK25. Known radios that are not supported are Sony XAV-7W, CDX-MP80, CDX-MP70, CDX-M850MP, CDX-M3DI, CDX-M800, CDX-CA900X, MEX-5D1, MEX-1HD,CDX-M730, CDX-M770, CDX-M7815X, CDX-M620, CDX-M670, CDX-CA850X, CDX-M9905X and CDX-CA860X.Features:
- Ir Learning Remote Virtually Learns All Aftermarket Radios' Wireless Ir Remote Signals
- Converts The Signals Generated By The Factory-remote Location Controls Into Ir Signals
- Retains The Steering Wheel Heater & Air Control Buttons On All Gm Vehicles
- Simple 3-wire Hookup
- Step-by-step Programming With Led Confirmation
- Nonvolatile Memory Will Not Lose Programming
- even When Power Is Disconnected
- Universal Steering Wheel Interface
- Dimension: L 6 X W 5.75 X H 1.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.