by PAC Audio
Item #: PTR-PACTR4
Ship Weight: 0.5004 lb
6 in stock
The TR-4 PAC Audio Low-Voltage Remote Turn-On Trigger turns on the amp or subwoofer in your car audio system, using a 1-second delay to safeguard your car stereo by eliminating pops. It supplies up to two amps of current and with a trigger as little as 8/10 volts, so it draws minimally on your car's electrical system. This turn-on trigger can provide remote startup for multiple amps or power antennas in a car and is also compatible with most amp installations where a remote is needed.Features:
- For Use In Any Amp Installation Where A Remote Turn On Is Needed
- For Adding A Subwoofer & Amp To A Factory System
- Replacement For The Ford Antenna Remote
- 1-sec Turn-on Delay That Eliminates Pops
- Supplies Up To 2a Of Current With A Trigger Of As Little As .8v Dc
- Turns On Multiple Amps Or A Power Antenna
- Uses A Speaker Lead Or A Low-voltage Trigger Lead To Switch 12v On & Off
- Dimension: L 6 X W 2.75 X H 1.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.