FREE SHIPPING within all U.S. states!
USE CODE: CWEEK for additional 10% off
Item #: PTR-PIOCDAH200
Ship Weight: 0.7981 lb
10+ in stock
Use the Pioneer CD-AH200 Android Connectivity Kit to connect a compatible Android device directly to a compatible Pioneer AppRadio Mode receiver. The CD-AH200 enables the ability to display and control compatible Android apps on the receiver's touchscreen. The CD-AH200 Android Connectivity Kit includes HDMI cable, HDMI to micro HDMI cable adapter, USB cable extension, USB to micro USB cable adapter and MHL adapter. Depending on the application, either the MHL adapter or micro HDMI cable adapter will be used to connect the compatible Android device to the HDMI port on the rear of the compatible AppRadio Mode receiver. The direct digital connection assures the utmost audio and video quality from the media stored on Android device. To keep the device charged, the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the rear of the compatible Pioneer receiver and is connected directly to the compatible Android device or into the MHL adapter (depending on phone hardware configuration).Features:
- Cable Connectivity Kit To Add Compatible Android Smartphones To All Hdmi Head Units
- High-end Samsung Galaxy S Phones & Other High-end Android Phones Require A 5-pin To 11-pin Mhl Adapter
- Displays Android Cellular Phone's Actual Screen (including Apps) On Screen Of Hdmi Head Unit
- Control Of Every App May Not Be Possible From Screen Of Head Unit
- Includes Hdmi Cable, Hdmi To Micro Hdmi Cable Adapter, Usb Cable Extension, Usb To Micro Usb Cable Adapter & Mhl Adapter
- Dimension: L 8.5 X W 5.1 X H 2.6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs