FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PIOTSMR1640
Ship Weight: 4.7995 lb
10+ in stock
Whether you're out on the water or at the dock, these Nautica Series 6.5 in. 2-Way Marine Speakers from Pioneer add a new dimension to your boat. They are built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction inside and out that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat and sunlight. The Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) glass fiber-reinforced basket/magnet cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat. Pair.Features:
- 6.5" 2-way Marine Speakers
- 160w Max
- 30w Nominal
- Built Specifically For Marine Use
- Impp Cone Woofer For Improved Sensitivity & Reduced Distortion
- 1.13" Polyetherimide Dome Tweeter With Magnetic Fluid & Equalizer Delivers Rich, Smooth Highs
- Elastomer Surround Resists Color Fading Or Running
- Acrylonitrile-elastomer Styrene (aes) Glass Fiber-reinforced Basket/magnet Cover Protects Magnetic Circuit
- Pure White Aes Grilles Resist Fading & Yellowing Caused By Direct Sunlight & Heat
- Gold-plated Tinsel Lead Wire & Terminals For Extra Protection
- Dimension: L 13.5 X W 7.5 X H 4.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.