FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PIOTSMR2040
Ship Weight: 9.7092 lb
This is marine audio at its best. These Nautica Series 8 in. 2-Way Marine Speakers from Pioneer are built specifically for marine use, with heavy-duty construction that strenuously resists water, corrosion, heat—and boring music. Pioneer research has shown that more bass is required for boating applications, and this 8 in. size delivers. Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product. The Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) glass fiber-reinforced basket/magnet cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat. Pair.Features:
- 8" 2-way Marine Speakers
- 200w Max
- 40w Nominal
- Built Specifically For Marine Use, With Heavy-duty Construction That Resists Water, Corrosion & Heat
- Features Extremely Strong Yet Lightweight Impp Cone Woofer For Improved Sensitivity & Reduced Distortion
- .75" Polyimide Reflex Horn Tweeter To Improve High Frequencies
- Elastomer Surround Resists Color Fading Or Running
- Acrylonitrile-elastomer Styrene (aes) Glass Fiber-reinforced Basket/magnet Cover Protects Magnetic Circuit
- Pure White Aes Grilles Resist Fading & Yellowing Caused By Direct Sunlight & Heat
- Gold-plated Tinsel Lead Wire & Terminals For Extra Protection
- Dimension: L 17.5 X W 10 X H 5.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 9.71 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.