FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PIOTSSWX3002
Ship Weight: 26.698 lb
10+ in stock
The Pioneer 12 in. Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded with TS-SW3002S4 is a shallow-mount box that utilizes an oversized cone structure to provide greater cone and gasket surface without changing its standard external dimension. This cone surface allows the subwoofer to produce louder deeper bass by moving more air. Traditional subwoofer terminals mount horizontally or vertically, forcing wires to be bent to fit. This can be difficult if low-gauge high-performance wires are used. The Pioneer shallow subwoofer’s patent-pending, angled push terminals make it easy to connect speaker wires.Features:
- 12" Preloaded Shallow Subwoofer Enclosure
- Loaded With Ts-sw3002s4
- 1,500w Max, 400w Nominal
- Tight Bass From A Shallow, Compact Design
- Reinforced Mica Injection-molded Resin Preloaded Subwoofer Cone Structure
- Sealed .63" Mdf Construction
- Nonslip & Scratch-resistant Enclosure Surface
- Internal Volume: .5 Cu Ft
- Enclosure Dim: 6.38"h X 20.5"w X 13.88"d
- Shipping Weight: 26.7 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.