by Precision Power
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PTR-PPIBI104
Ship Weight: 13.9994 lb
10+ in stock
The Precision Power BI.104 10'' subwoofer has a strong and heat-resistant closed cell polyurethane surround for flexible and extreme movement. Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic subwoofer failure. Back plate and T-yoke venting will keep your BI.104 cool. It can handle 450 watts of power, giving you the bass you need to make your music come to life.Features:
- Strong & Heat-resistant Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround For Flexible & Extreme Movement
- Vented Aluminum Former Plus Back Plate, Voice Coil & T-yoke Venting To Extract & Dissipate Heat
- 100% Ofc Copper 4-layer Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Dim: 1.25"l X 2" Dia
- Efficiency: 87.1db @ 1w/1m
- 2" Dvc 4ohm Voice Coil Configuration
- Mounting Depth: 5.38"
- 1 Cu Ft Sealed
- 1.5 Cu Ft Ported
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.