by River City Clocks
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: RCC-991-11
Ship Weight: 6.001 lb
River City quarter call cuckoo clocks will add charm to any room in your home. At every quarter hour (ie: 9:00, 9:15, 9:30, 9:45) the cuckoo bird will come out and emit a short "cuc" instead of a full "cuckoo." The clocks need to be wound once per day by pulling a single chain that raises the pinecone weight.
This clock features five leaves and and a deer with antlers on the crown.
Please note that this clock does not have a silent mode or night shut off.
*Great effort has been made to portray each cuckoo clock as accurately as possible. As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly from clock to clock. We consider this to be a special part of their character. This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
- Dimensions: H 11"
- Country of origin: Germany
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
- Hand-carved maple leaves
- At every quarter-hour the cuckoo bird says "cuc"
- Real mechanical movement is wound once per day
- Hand-crafted by master craftsman in the Black Forest
- Two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
River City Clocks is the largest importer of Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks in North America. We offer over 100 different styles of cuckoo clocks, many traditional and contemporary mantel and wall clocks, decorative galileo thermometers, hourglasses, weather instruments, and more.
DimensionsH 11 in.
Item Weight4 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.