by River City Clocks
FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: RCC-GPB-14
Ship Weight: 3.0005 lb
This simple, yet elegant, clock is hand-made by artisan glass designers in Hungary. The glass is complimented by a set of silver hands and a moving pendulum that are powered by an accurate and reliable German-made quartz movement.
The River City Glass Clock Collection is the result of artist and glass designer, Bernadette Arki, and mechanical engineer, Zsolt Ocsag, being fascinated by the kaleidoscopic effects of natural light through colored glass.
By developing a manufacturing process employing the technology of fusing and cast coupled with his specially designed molds and glass furnaces engineer, Ocsag, discovered he was able to product stunning yet economic art glass objects.
Requires one AA battery to operate (not included).
- Dimensions: W 4.5" H 14" L 1.5"
- Country of origin: Hungary
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
- Smooth glass design and moving pendulum
- Easy to hang on your wall
- Hand-made in Hungary by artisan glass designers
- Powered by an accurate and reliable German-made quartz movement
- Covered by a two-year limited warranty
River City Clocks is the largest importer of Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks in North America. We offer over 100 different styles of cuckoo clocks, many traditional and contemporary mantel and wall clocks, decorative galileo thermometers, hourglasses, weather instruments, and more.
DimensionsW 4.5 x H 14 x L 1.5 in.
Item Weight0.95 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.