FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-SD-2525
Ship Weight: 3.0 lb
1 in stock
The classically designed Sport DOG ProHunter SD 2525 is tailor-made for high demand users and long range hunting situations. With a high-output receiver, up to 27 levels of correction, vibration, and tone to choose from, the 2525 is effective when working with virtually any sporting breed and temperament. Its excellent performance at distances up to 2 miles also makes it a great system for hounds, beagles, and big running pointers.
SportDOG has redefined the meaning of "classic" by meshing the ProHunter's traditional transmitter design with the advanced features incorporated into their latest e-collars. The ProHunter SD 2525 is a workhorse system with a two mile range that fits with virtually every sporting breed.
You can customize your SportDOG SD-2525 to match your training preferences. It comes set up with 27 levels of continuous stimulation for one or two dogs with a non-stimulation tone button plus vibration selectable on the dial, but it can easily be changed into 17 different modes with different button configurations. The low continuous stimulation levels and gradual increases between levels on the SD 2525 are particularly useful with sensitive dogs or breeds.
The SD2525 features a slim profile collar receiver that ensures a perfect fit, and it's waterproof!
- Waterproof and submersible collar and transmitter
- 2 mile range
- Push-button ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
- Customizable transmitter settings -- choose from 17 pre-set modes
- Up to 27 levels of continuous or 18 levels of momentary stimulation in 1 or 2 dog mode
- Up to 9 levels of continuous stimulation in 3-6 dog mode
- Instantly change stimulation intensity from the transmitter (tactile dial)
- Tone only / Vibration only options even in multi-dog mode
- Rechargeable, user replaceable Lithium Ion batteries in collar and transmitter
- Two hour rapid charge
- Docking station collar charger
- Low Battery Detect indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- Backed by a two year manufacturer warranty
The SportDOG 2525 gives you the option of customizing the transmitter to fit YOUR needs with over 15 different modes. It also allows you the option of changing the stimulation setup as your needs change or if you want different options in different situations.
Modes include Continuous and Momentary with Tone, Continuous and Momentary with Vibration, and Multi-dog Modes featuring one button per dog (Continuous only) with Tone or Vibration.
Change MODES in seconds by setting the transmitter dial to the mode you want. Next press the recessed button on the back of the transmitter. The transmitter light then flashes back the number of the mode you have selected. Modes can be changed as often as you like. Change them for different situations or training styles.
- Waterproof Transmitter with DryTek Technology
- Classic "tube" design
- 2 mile range
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium ion batteries that last 3-5 years with proper care
- Low battery indicator
- Battery charge indicator lets you know when transmitter is finished charging
- Up to 27 levels of stimulation plus tone and vibration (depending on Mode) selectable from the transmitter
- Expands up to 6 dogs
Another feature in the 2525 collar is the ability to change stimulation settings at the collar. The collar has a low, medium and high setting. This allows you the option of finding the correct range of stimulation for your dog. Lower the overall stimulation choices for more sensitive dogs and raise the levels for hard headed or stubborn ones.
You can change the collar setting at any time. You can also have collars set up on different levels and work them from the same transmitter. This allows you the option of working sensitive and stubborn dogs from the same transmitter.
- Slim-profile design for better fit
- 3/4" collar strap
- Internal antenna system
- Rugged molded case withstands all kinds of training and hunting conditions
- Waterproof collar/receiver
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries are user-replaceable, heavy duty, and last 3-5 years with proper care
- Built-in LED battery charge indicator and test light
- Weight: 4.8 ounces with collar strap
- Receiver Dimensions (without collar strap): 3.12" x 1.25" x 1.25"
- Collar Dimensions: 3/4" wide, 26" collar strap fits up to 23" dog neck
- Black strap included
- SportDOG SD 2525 receiver collar
- SportDOG SD 2525 transmitter
- Transmitter antenna
- Short stimulation probes
- Long stimulation probes
- Adjustable black collar strap with square roller buckle and metal keeper which fits up to a 23" neck
- User replaceable, rechargeable batteries in the collar and transmitter
- Wall charger to charge transmitter and collar
- Collar charging cradle
- Test light
- SportDOG Owner's Manual / Operating Guide
- "Basic Training Manual" booklet by Charles Jurney with Rick Smith and Tom Dokken
- Basic Training DVD featuring pro trainers Charles Jurney, Rick Smith, Tom Dokken, and Chris Akin
- Transmitter weight: .8 lbs
- Collar weight with Receiver: .3 lbs
- Collar length without Receiver: 28"
- Collar length with Receiver: 26"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.