FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: TMC-15-2001
Ship Weight: 13.0007 lb
10+ in stock
Bristle vs. Paper Wound Dartboards: The difference between a wound paper (or cork) and a bristle board, is that when the dart is retrieved from the board, the bristle will close the hole made by the dart. The other boards just leave the hole which leads to faster wear and tear. This classic TGT bristle board will go the distance and keep you playing for years and years.
- 18" x 1.5" Bristle Construction - Long lasting board
- Standard Wire Spider - Just like your local pub!
- Staple-Free Bulls-Eye, A feature of a quality board
- 6 - 17 Gram Brass Tipped Darts Included - Start a game right out of the box!
- Color Retail Packaging - Retail ready!
- Brand: Trademark Games
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.