Item #: TMC-80-10182
Ship Weight: 0.2491 lb
Perform basic training for attention, memory, computation, analysis, response and other important skills with this go anywhere Electronic Brain Trainer. Use the ten different training games to reinforce skills and keep yourself mentally fit. Each game records 30 days of data to show your progress. The game shuts off automatically or manually to save the battery life of the three "AAA" batteries that are required (not included). The sound can also be turned off.
The ten different games include instructions and are as follows:
- Beat Mouse - Just like Simon Says only using ten buttons instead of 4
- Memory Pic - Match the symbols and shapes on the LCD screen to the images on the ten buttons as quickly as you can
- Difference - Find the difference between the two LED light patterns on the keypad
- Calculate - Give the answer to different addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems
- Relay - Another Simon Says variation, the different colored LED's will light up starting with one and gradually increase to see how long of a streak you can put together
- Memory Num - Sets of random numbers will on the LCD screen, enter them as fast as you can
- Congener - Judge and categorize. Look at the pictures on the Screen and pick the one that does not belong, while being times of course
- Tennis - The ball comes from the right side of the keypad to the right, hit your side before it passes you by
- Match Voice - Like playing memory with Animal Noises, match the two that are the same
- Find Bomb - Find the three bombs that are hidden on the number pad
Game measures .875 x 2.375 x 4.5 inches and does not include batteries.
Dimensions0.875 x 2.375 x 4.5 in.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.