by Trademark Commerce
Item #: TMC-83-47764
Ship Weight: 1.0009 lb
10+ in stock
This safety handle will assist you to get in and out of a slippery bathtub. Two suction cups secure the handle on the side of your bathtub or shower wall. Allows you to get a good grip. Release lever to remove the handle and make portable for travel. It secures instantly to fiberglass or tile with sure-grip suction cups - no tools needed!Fits any tub or shower. No holes, Screws or mess. Just release to remove handle.The portable suction grab bar is easy to install, no tools needed, no hole to drill.
- Get a handle on bathroom safety with this bathtub and shower handle.
- This easy to install grip gives both parent and child steady confidence in and around the tub. Toddlers can enter a wet and slippery bath tub safely. Simply press the tab levers to securely attach the handle. It can be used on shower walls placed vertically too! It is so easy to install and remove, all you have to do is just flip the tabs. It's that easy and it will provide a secure hold to your bath tub or wall.
- Take it with you on vacation or when traveling overnight at friends or family. It's good to have one at the grandparents home too. The suction cup area must cover mounting area fully to grip and can not be porous or textured.
- Features include:
- Fits securely to any vertical or horizontal surface in seconds
- Flip-up securing tabs create vacuum to securely hold the bar in place
- Requires no drilling or tools
- Ideal for use when showering, bathing, using the toilet or climbing steps
- Can easily be removed and relocated
- Includes retail packaging
Dimensions3.875 x 12 x 3.25
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I just received my bathroom bar. I put it on the tile in the bathtub area, and it fit perfect without touching grouting. Its smooth tile. I tried it, and even tried to pull it off...and held tightly until I heard it fall10 minutes later into the tub area. What am I doing wrong? Should it be wet before securing it?
Please make sure item and surface where it put should dry before using it.